Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Update Team Viewer Software
Update Team Viewer Software

1646 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2020-01-26 05:44:17

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2019-07-10 08:37:13
    Autel Tech Support,

Could you please update the Team Viewer program on Maxixsys908P as when we try to use it it says the Team Viewer is very old and it needs to be update.....

I have tried to update it but, there is no way Maxisys would allow me I have also sent the error message pictures to Autel US Tech Support so, I hope you can cross check my emails......

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-13 04:31:16 (Reply to:Ashraf)

I have a newer Maxi Sys Elite that the Quick Support App works fine but I know the version on my MaxiSys Pro still within update period did not, so  I updated the Team Viewer version myself on the Older MaxiSys Pro before I sold it from a link and a how to posted on another thread.

http://pro.autel.com:6688/autelsupport/Diagnostics/27157_2.jhtml?createrId=782627&view=1

Has Autel addressed this deficiency with a System Update yet, or do folk still need to update the Team viewer version of the Quick Support App on their own?

I was thinking of eventually offering a service to remote into other folk's Maxi Sys through my PC and be in phone contact to see what's going on to help less experienced folk in USA figure out things that might have them stumped

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2020-01-24 06:27:44 (Reply to:witsend)

i think it might be limited to what is possible due to the android OS is still only v4.x

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-26 05:44:17 (Reply to:busaman)

The Android system version isn't preventing the updating of the Quick support app, because others have managed to update the obsolete team viewer version on their tablet themselves. I think Autel decided not to update the Team Viewer version  across the board for everyone since there might be licensing fees involved and probably will only do it on a case by case need for Autel Support to to remote into someone's tablet
  Total1 Pages